Summons to IEEE Sweden Section – Annual General Meeting FY 2016
Dear IEEE Sweden Section member!
It is our pleasure to invite you to an exciting IEEE evening on Wen 16 March 2016 at KTH in Stockholm. Feel free to invite and bring a friend.
- The Fiscal Year 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the IEEE Sweden Section,
- A Technical Lecture by IEEE Fellow Prof Ewert Bengtsson. The seminar will also be broadcast on the web
Time, Venue and Registration
Time: 16 March 2015. 18:00 local time. Registration starts 17:30
Venue: Stockholm, KTH Main Campus, Lecture room F3, Lindstedtsvägen 26, floor 2 (Sing sing)
Registration & updated information: Please vist http://goo.gl/forms/nIUQeTCvcd
If you register to attend the Technical Lecture via the web, then more details on how to watch will later be mailed to you.
Relevant documents for AGM FY2015 will be available at our website http://ieee.se/ (Tab = Document/Archive). Official agenda AGM FY 2015. FY 2015 Annual Report. FY 2015 Financial report.
Section Bylaws 2nd reading AGM March 2016
Outline of the evening
· 17:30 Registration, refreshments
· 18:00 IEEE Sweden Section AGM (Agenda for the meeting)
· 18:30 Short break, refreshments. Broadcasting via the web begins
· 18:45 Technical lecture by IEEE Fellow Ewert Bengtsson.
· 19:45 Discussions
· 20:30 Closing. Broadcasting via the web ends
IEEE Fellow Prof. Ewert Bengtsson, Uppsala University, was recently elevated to Fellow “for contributions to quantitative microscopy and biomedical image analysis”. An IEEE Fellow is the highest grade of membership and is recognized by the technical community as a prestigious honor.
We wish you very welcome to this exciting IEEE evening!
Please note that refreshments will be served, please register before Wednesday March 9, 2016. If you cancel, please mail us immediately, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair IEEE Sweden Section